WOULD YOU ROCK THIS??





Would you buy this with your hard earned money? yes? No? Ok would you rock it if someone gave it to you as a present?I ask because it looks funny from where you are looking at it.How can one carry a Digestive biscuit or Kellogg's cornflakes bag..LOL..But guess what? I felt just like you would be feeling now until i saw one of them close up ( The Kellogg's cornflakes cream tote ) and unknowingly i stood for a minute,looking at it, mesmerised.There was just something about it that would get you fixated for a bit, First i wondered,are these people Cray.?Then i wondered is it carry-able?Then i wondered can i rock it? Then i asked myself " Are you cray?" My husband would think me finally Gaga if i walked in with a cornflakes bag,My children will turn me into a cartoon character and laugh at me on end,i  can't even begin to imagine what friends may do or say to me..But truth be told, i actually imagined taking it home.( No harm in that,is there? ) but will i buy it with my money? i doubt, would i be happy to receive any one of them as a gift? Oh yeah!!..Thing is..They are not even cheap!!!
Anya Hindmarch Digestive clutch $1,450 

Daz Georgiana By Anya Hindmarch $995

Imperial Coco-pops snake skin clutch $1,595


Anya Hindmarch Ariiel Georgiana Clutch

Anya Hindmarch Rich-tea clutch $1,450

Anya's Ebury Featherweight Frosties clutch

Anyas cornflakes clutch

Ebury Maxi Feather-weight Tote $2,295

Anya Hindmarch Prichard Clutch

Ebury maxi feather swan Vestas Tote.$2,295


Rare Hermes Kelly Bag
Moshino Jacket shoulder bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Follow Me

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail