WHAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE???…...





 
What is your signature style? What is that thing that you almost can't do without,That thing that you nearly always have on.It could it that its something you haven't really thought about even though other people may have noticed it but you haven't.Something that each time they see you,even if they weren't sure it might  be you,but once they sight it,they are sure its you.
For me i think its my sunglasses,because for every time i step out of my house or get into my car,The next thing i do is grab at my sunglasses.The only time i can be seen without it is when i am inside the house.
For some it could Bangles,nose-ring etc.For some, it could be a particular nail polish colour that they love so much that they see themselves not wearing any other shades.Or it could even be an item of clothing like a scarf-No matter what you are wearing,you must always throw on a scarf..

Soul Singer Janelle Monae spoke about her signature black and white look while accepting the young gifted and black award in 2012 and she had this to say:


"When i started my musical career,I was a maid,I used to clean houses.My parents-My mother was a  proud janitor,My step-father who raised me like his very own worked at the post office and my father was a trash man.They all wore uniforms.That is why i stand here today in my black and white.I wear my uniform to honour them"


There are a lot of people i know who wouldn't wear any fabric if it weren't white.they will wear any texture of fabric but in white.I also have a sister who hasn't worn any other lipstick shade since Ruby woo.So such so that once she went to work without it and her colleagues thought she was ill.Its that bad.so it has become her signature style.
So please guys,ladies...what is your signature style…we would like to hear from you..












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Follow Me

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail