AGONY AUNT KAY.......

Aunt Kay,
I am a married man and very in love with my neighbours wife,she loves me very much too.What should i do,she wants to make heaven. Thanks, Anipooo








ANSWER:
Dear Anipooo,
Its good to hear from you,But first things first,I cant tell your sex.Are you a man or a woman? Anyways i will assume you are a male.Love is a beautiful thing but not with another persons wife.I very much advise seriously against that.
Meanwhile what about your own wife?Are you also in love with her?..I need to understand why you would be in love with your neighbours wife when you have a wife.Or are you unhappy in your marriage?
Truth is,the information you have given me is quite sketchy,so its making it a bit difficult to advise you appropriately.
But i will tell you this..Please go back to loving your wife if you aren't already, and desist from loving another persons wife, to avoid catastrophe...I hope this makes sense to you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Follow Me

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail