AGONY AUNT KAY……WHAT DO YOU BUY FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING ???







Dear Agony Aunt Kay,
  I have a very pressing problem.I need our advise urgently.
It's my Guys birthday next week and I am confused as to what gift to get for him.The thing is,He has everything.The best of clothes,shoes,ties,belts,traditional wears,..in fact everything you can ever imagine.He always gets the latest from designers as soon as they are released.He is an oil tycoon therefore he has the means to do as he pleases.Therefore i am finding it difficult deciding what to get him.
so please can you advise me on what to get him that may make an impression on him..Thank you. I am also open to suggestions from other readers....

Cheers  C.C Ijeh



Dear Ms Ijeh,
I wish you had told me a little about your Guy apart from the info.that he loves clothes and shoes.
Anyways dear,if he is nice in nature,then he will appreciate the little little things that don't cost that much,like a key holder with his initials,a set of towels with his initials on it,even a set of nice funky socks may just impress him beyond your imagination.Goodluck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Follow Me

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail