WHO DID THIS PLEASE.....?????????

 
Please excuse me, if I called this Madness. But, Who did this..? Out rightly damaging the most coveted bag in the universe with Graffiti. 

For those of you who don't know, this is the Hermes Birkin bag. From the look of it, I can tell it is a size 35mm and from the handle it appears the color was originally white. If I owned this Bag, even if the Color suddenly changes to "It was once white", considering the cost and the stress of finding it, I will never let it go (oh yes, call me whatever you like). This bag is almost difficult to see even on the shop Shelves. Scarcity of this bag aside, getting ones desired size and color is another project on its own. It might sometimes be made of one of those overpriced leathers that one may not be able to afford. And the shops assistants demeanor? Mm mm, I guess that should be a story for another day.

One of their most popular slogans are "we are not privy to that information". 

Anyway, I am kinda vexed to see someone graffiti this bag in this manner. 
When discussing this with my sister, she said "Inya, go slow on your anger, everyone cannot be you, all fingers are not equal even when it comes to possession of money. Remember, what one does with her money is her business". after all, I remember that a few months ago, a well known holly wood actors daughter burnt a $100,000 worth Hermes Birkin in the states" 
thinking about that now, I closed my case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment