SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THE RATINGS



Kris K, the fashionista matriarch of the Kardashian clan debuted her long awaited talk show a few days ago. At some point during the show she tricked her audience or should I say Americans with a fake baby Nori (North West). 
I can authoritatively say that she definitely did that to up her talk show ratings. If you asked me, that woman just doesn't have any scruples about doing anything to increase her bank balance. It is common knowledge that if she had her way Nori West would have since been a part of the Kardashian reality show. She must be seething that Kanye isn't down with that. 
But anyway she tricked the crowd with a fake baby.
I still don't understand why everybody want to see North West for peace sake! She is just a baby. I wonder how they expect her to look, if not like a baby that she is.
Everyday people hurl abuses at the Kardashian family saying they were talentless and not good role models, yet they can hardly get enough of them. Such is life, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment