LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT……A MUST READ FOR LADIES !!..




I sighted a sister-friend from afar just after the sunday service.There was something about her lip colour that caught my attention,even from afar off, i waved her over,i was curious to know who she was wearing and what shade it was.
She came over,all smiles.
" Hello dear,how are you?"I asked,eager to ask about the lip colour.

" I am good,you? haven't seen you in a while,did you travel?"

" Oh no i didn't, by the way i love your lip colour!"I complimented as i waited to hear a familiar brand name.
" Oh thanks,in fact, this lip stick is one of the reasons why i had looked out for you,i wanted to show you and see if you can help me review it on your blog"

"Really,why do i need to review Mac,aren't they popular already?" i asked

" Mmmm…you won't believe,its not mac o,its a new brand called Zamoux!"

"Za-what!? i asked, disappointed 

" Don't worry sis,calm down,very soon you would be thanking me for this.. Anyways, can we see sometime this week,i need to bring over the collection so you can try some and let me know what your thoughts are.You can thank me later." She added as she walked away smiling..

 FAST FORWARD A WEEK LATER!!

Till date,i haven't touched all the other known brand lip colours in my makeup bag for these reasons
1) I have a very high preference for nude colours and their soft copper gives me guaranteed confidence.
2) Tried and tested,it can last all through the day without any touch-up.
3) If you bought Zamoux,you will be buying Naija!! 

And did i tell you the packaging is awesome too??? LOL… You too can thank me later.
They are available from leading cosmetics shops
Check them out online at www.zamoux.com
twitter @zamouxcosmetics 



Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Love them...they have the most amazing nude shades too...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail